Research & Publications
Page 1 of 3Published papers
- Outcome of optical penetrating keratoplasties at a tertiary care eye institute in Western India Indian J ophthalmol 2012 Jan–feb; 60(1): 15–21.
- Prevalence and causes of avoidable blindness and severe visual impairment in a tribal district of Maharashtra, India. Oman Journal of Ophthalmology, Vol. 4, No. 3, 2011.
- Ocular disorders in children with learning disabilities in special education schools of Pune, India. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2011 May–Jun; 59(3): 223–228.
- Is glaucoma blindness a disease of deprivation and ignorance? A case–control study for late presentation of glaucoma in India. Indian Journal of ophthalmology 2011 Jan–Feb;59(1):29–35.
- Delayed presentation of cataracts in children: are they worth operating upon? Ophthalmic Epidemiol. 2010 Jan–Feb;17(1):25–33.
- Comparison of endothelial cell loss after cataract surgery: phacoemulsification versus manual small–incision cataract surgery: six–week results of a randomized control trial. Journal of cataract and refractive surgery (2010) Volume: 36, Issue: 2, Pages: 247–253.
- Prevalence of uncorrected refractive error and other eye problems among urban and rural school children. Middle East African J Ophthalmology 2009;16:96–74.
- Prevalence and Determinants of Xerophthalmia in Preschool Children in Urban Slums, Pune, India–A Preliminary Assessment. Ophthalmic Epidemiology, Volume 16, Issue 1 February 2009, pages 8 – 14.
- The crisis in ophthalmology residency training programs. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2009 Jan–Feb;57(1):74–5.
- Visual impairment in the hearing impaired students. Indian J Ophthalmology. 2009 Nov–Dec; 57(6): 451–453.