- The Privilege OPD, was set up, at PBMA’s H.V.Desai Eye Hospital, with the aim of providing specialized, ophthalmic services to patients without any waiting time. We have a dedicated team of specialist,ophthalmologists, nursing staff, administrative staff and support staff to ensure that all our patients receive excellent treatment.
- Patients opting for 'Privilege OPD' will be charged more than the general OPD patients. They would be given priority, without any waiting time as well as provided with dedicated and specialized ophthalmic service.
- We have the state of art VX120 (VISIONIX) equipment in this OPD which performs at a high speed and displays automatic and comprehensive cataract/refractive analysis in just around 1-1 ½ minutes. Around 7-8 parameters of eye checkup can be done by this machine at high speed and with utmost accuracy.
- Patients in privilege OPD get an opportunity to be consulted by senior ophthalmologists.
- In the case where, the patient opts for surgery through privilege services, they will be given priority as well as separate consumables would be provided in the operation theatre.
- Privilege OPD is open from Monday to Saturday. It is closed on Sundays and public holidays.
Its MAIN OBJECTIVES are:
- This service, truly strives for continuous, quality improvement & comply with international standards to implement quality systems maintain quality of ophthalmic services.
- Optimum utilization of infrastructural facilities including manpower.
- To ensure high class medical care with personal touch .